-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Test -OT

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: D H (Rick) Holmes <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 12:51:31 -0700

Well, I'll say one thing..........when I was a kid, I never dreamed
that life would be this way.  Everyone has dreams.  Mine were probably
not much different than anyone elses.  Life was a struggle when I was
young.  I feel like I'm one of the luckiest men alive, and life has
far exceeded anything I ever dreamed about.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
==========<[0]>===========
Sunday  5/15/2005  12:49:22 PM

In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle,
stand like a rock.

-- Thomas Jefferson

==========<[O]>==========
On Sun, 15 May 2005 17:02:45 +1200, D H (Rick) Holmes wrote:
  | Is that what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
  |
  | Good to have you back Bob (KC).
  |
  | What an interesting life you have.  I sometimes get a bit envious
  | when you write of your trips overseas. Good for you.
  |
  | Regards,
  |
  | Rick H
  |
  | Keyboard Cowboy wrote:
  |
  |  | Nope....just busy as usual <G>