-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Test

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kathy :-) M." <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:54:32 -0400

That shouldn't be the case. Cause some people have more than one email address
(such as myself with approx 20 different addresses). But, of course, if more
than one account is accessing the same server with same name/pass, then
technically its accessing the same account twice... which could be the problem.
---Troth