-=PCTechTalk=- Re: System Volume Information Folder

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:54:28 +1300

Rick....
I had the same thing, by the sound of it. Sir Troth had the answer
posted in the archives. It was to de-activate System restore and then
re-activate it again.  What this does is remove all of your 'restore'
dates, and it sounds to me as if your worm is in the SysRes files. ( I
kept getting the AVG warning which said to run AVG, in turn, this said I
was clean! )

Hope this helps.

Rick H