-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange screen on start up

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 20:50:42 -0400

I have never seen or heard of any screen like you describe.  Windows has a
welcome screen to click a user to login but nothing like what you describe.

The email notice you said it has sounds like another wonderful feature from
AOL.  Is that possible?

Do you get the same screen when you return from the screen saver?

What is the operating system?

Don