-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Strange Spam

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:30:29 -0400

All the stuff in the opt out area was already opted out. good englit I now.
The spam filter catches most of it   The emails from the group come through
ok. right date etc. Just all the spam has that date.  At least it makes it
easy for the spam filter to recognize it.
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 1:13 PM, recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx <
recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oooooooops.  That just might be an email preference there.  A similar
> trail leads to the web beacons opt out preference.
>
> recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > That stops the web beacons, not the spam.
> >
> > Patricia wrote:
> >
> >> Sign in to that account
> >> click on your ID you'll have to do you password again this bring you to
> your
> >> account Info
> >> once inside scroll down to Marketing Preferences....and at the bottom is
> OPT
> >> OUT
> >> Good Luck

in the Subject.