-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Still pics from video

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:23:57 -0400

That tutorial really helped.  I had to use my imagination to find the
setting for the folder to save in but I got there eventually.  And then
discovered that VLC ignored what I put in there and put it in its default
location.  The image quality (from the Wildlife in HD sample video on Win 7
was stunning.  Much better than anticipated.