-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Still more help with updating XP Pro

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:21:49 -0400

LOL..............I've never heard of that program.

I've always used Paint Shop Pro and my fav is version 7 altho I do "usually"
have version 9 also for the tubes that seem to only open with it........just
have to get version 9 installed and then I'll get to work trying to get a
few plug ins installed............ugh!  Course before I got v 7 installed I
just used Paint that I guess comes with every Windows PC

Sandy