-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Still more help with updating XP Pro

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 21:15:26 -0400

Sandy,
    The screenshot only shows "Optional" updates, so none of these are
actually needed right now.  Since they are not deemed Critical, some of the
stuff I explained in my previous reply doesn't apply to these.  I was
specifically discussing the list of Critical updates.  I'm sorry for any
confusion my confusion has caused.        ;-}

Peace,
Gman