-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 'Spyware' removers frequently a scam

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 17:52:23 -0700

Hi ML,
yes they are a gimmick they install programs that they 'Discover'.

Mike

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 8/24/2004 at 4:56 PM milady wrote:

This maybe rather ironic--spyware program asking you to check out a spyware
removal???? Do you have to pay for it--which of course is redundant since a
pop up is an ad to SELL something, there for I would say you are looking at
somethng that probably is a gimmick. Me thinks..