-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Spyware Terminator

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 00:14:55 -0500

Steve,
    That sounds like an isolated issue.  I haven't experienced anything
along those lines and no one else has reported anything like it either.  I
would suggest uninstalling it, deleting any leftover folders and then
reinstalling it (no toolbar, of course) to see if it happens again.  If it
doesn't, you've got yourself a seemingly very good anti-malware app for your
arsenal.

http://tinyurl.com/2qwenm
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"