-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Speaking of Partitioning a Hard Drive

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:49:36 -0800

I was thinking of techies who have test machines like was GMan
said he had to test out new programs.  Like you, I don't want to
test it out on my machine as it's the only one I have.

I gave the other computers I had away.

Judith
________________
I visited the site.  Of the 18 "awards" it has won (listed at
the bottom of
the homepage) I have never seen or heard of any.  NADA.

I clicked on the Reviews button and not a single review.  How
could it win
18 awards with absolutely no reviews?

It might be a quality product but until CNet or other reputable
site gives
it a good review I will pass.

Don