-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Silence

On Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:41:41, Lil wrote:

we have other
members who live outside the US and don't celebrate 4 July... Like Mauricio
for instance. Yoohoo, Mauricio!  Where are you?

I'm here, Lil...I'm here.  I have just been watching how you girls mourn this
silence.  I'ts really incredible how something that doesn't exist can weigh
upon you.  Silence can be, in certain instances, a strong depressive agent.

Your observation of the members that do not celebrate United States' main
holiday is quite true.  On Thursday what was more impacting for us in my
country, was the terrible killing in Los Angeles' Airport.

Indeed, silence can regenerate but also can overcharge.

By the way, Lil, I'm glad to see you're active again in the list and also glad
to have you remember me.

Cheer up, that life can also be very beautiful in spite of any shortcoming!

Mauricio