-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Silence

  • From: "nightsneak" <nightsneak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:42:28 -0400

Thank you so much, Rick.

My life actually has been more brutal than the heat in the last few months.
I feel like I am coming out of a hurricanic, tornadic, earthquakick, (are
those words *G*) tailspin, and I am so happy, and I feel SAFE for the first
time in a long time. Destiny means things were meant to be when they were
meant to be. I am a wholehearted convert to that theory.

Some day I will visit NZ, it is one of my dreams.

nightsneak