-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Scanners.

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Personally I prefer separate units so that when one goes I am not w/o the other
during a repair.  I have an HP 3570c I bought about 4 or 5 years ago at either
CompUSA or BestBuy (most likely I cannot remember to be completely honest) and
have never had a problem with it, I use it a lot still, but for the first year
or so it was used very heavily every day.  I saw one at BestBuy the other week
and was surprised as there have been more models since it was less than 100.00
- It also scans 35MM slides and film into photos and that option works OK
though I am sure they have improved it on the later models.

  Boil it down:  YES I would defiantly buy this same machine today
milady <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  My all in one bit the dust, so I am now using a printer that came with my
computer..It's a fairly good printer, but I am now without a scanner. Does
anyone know of someplace to get a reasonable scanner..I don't need
expensive. It's just occassional use but there are times..My all in one was
an HP and I really liked it..Any suggestions?
ml

countries) for 2¢/min or less.