-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3 & IE7...cannot uninstall IE7 anymore

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 19:02:25 -0300

I am not one to jump at every new thing that comes out and usually wait for
a few months before upgrading.  I inadvertently upgraded to IE7 when I
formatted and reinstalled WinXP and I must say I have not regretted it...
Once I had all my settings in place I found its great and that I don´t miss
IE6 at all!

Regards
Lil