-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3 & IE7...cannot uninstall IE7 anymore

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:38:47 -0400

Actually, Publisher has been available with Office since at least 2000, but
its inclusion depends on which version you get (Standard, Student, Pro,
etc.).  Here's the page that shows the breakdown of what's in cluded with
the 2007 versions.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101635841033.aspx

Since the bugs in the link I sent are focused on Outlook, am I to assume
that Outlook is important to you?