-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:37:48 -0400

Matt,
    An easier way to get to System Restore's settings area is to just right
click on My Computer and select Properties.  It's one of the back tabs.

    After doing the above, are you able to select a drive from the list
(assuming there's more than one partition or drive) and click on the
Settings button?  If so, are you now able to move the slider at all?

Peace,
Gman