-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Restore CD versus format

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:50:25 -0500

Thanks, Rose.  I went to the site and I understood that this is
applicable for XP Pro update only.  Did I read in some prior posts that
most of us only need XP Home and not the Pro version.  What are the
advantages/disadvantages of Pro over Home?  --Just trying to gather as
much info as possible before I make a change I might regret.

Beverly