-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Re-stallation of HP Scanner a bust

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:18:44 -0500

I found this info but I "cannot" vouch for the sites or any "downloads" on
them.  I would read the info carefully and then see what you want to do.
Have you downloaded IE 7 recently?

christy

http://hpanswers.blogspot.com/2007/12/unable-to-start-application-java.html

http://www.windowsbbs.com/windows-xp/61645-java-virtual-machine-error-message.html

http://h10061.www1.hp.com/ccsearch/search?pname=HP+Scanjet+3570c+Scanner&qry=java+script&submit.x=0&submit.y=0&ctry=us&lc=en&dlc=en&mode=lz&tmv=-1&method=prodFinder&pid=73492&productBigSeriesOid=15203&spid=74771&opname=HP+Scanjet+3570c+Scanner&pname_desc=HP+Scanjet+3570c+Scanner&ptype=consumer&stype=pn&contextual_lname=&spname=HP+Scanjet+3570c+Scanner&temp_hql=s-001%2Cs-002%2Cs-004%2Cs-003%2Cs-017%2Cz-001&search=0