-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Response time

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:25:19 -0700

Hi Don,
I have been using LCDTV for monitors for about 5 years now.
Their refresh rate is 60hrz on most of them.

Although my new HDTV Sony Bravia 46" I bought last December
has the 120hz refresh so that motion is not jerky.

The 120 refresh rate was one of the features I looked for.
Along with the computer input/video jack.

I can't find a reference in ms in the factory manuals.
IHTH
Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk  & vista_