-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Request for help please

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:59:26 -0500

Unless you can come up with a script to automate the process, I don't
know of a way to gather just the email addresses without copying each
one and the company name.  I would think a spread sheet with name,
address, phone and email might be better and more easily accessed once
you finish.

Maybe someone else with more experience in this will jump in.

Tom