-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Mechanic and similar programs

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:53:19 -0500

Hi ML,
    No, I just want everyone to be aware of the possibility of issues that
COULD come from using them.  See my reply to Sandi for a more in-depth
explanation of my opinion.  And remember that it's only MY opinion.  If it
works, it works.         :O)

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"