-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Cleaners EasyCleaner

  • From: "Judith Tramayne" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:56:32 -0800

I downloaded the first one, the auto install.  How would I check
to see if it is really installed?  It is in the add/remove
programs but not in the list of Start, Programs.
Joyce
___________
I have so many programs on my computer they can not always be
seen in Start, Programs -- this means I have to go into
My Computer
Programs
and find the program
click on the folder
and click the .exe file
to start it.

If I AM going to use it a lot, I make a shortcut by right
clicking on the .exe file, select shortcut, then drag and drop
the shortcut to  my desktop.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
Sharing is the key to all our $uccess!