From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:45 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Cleaners EasyCleaner

Mike, I thought I had successfully installed easy cleaner but when I clicked
on the icon to learn more about it, I got the installation wizard again.  I
went through the process again twice and I just go in circles.  I posted to
the Toni Arts Forum to see if anyone there had any ideas.  It was in the
Add/Remove Programs this time so I removed it from there and tried again.
Same thing happened.
Joyce