-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Registry Cleaners EasyCleaner

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:34:21 -0600

Mike, I finally got around to downloading Easy Cleaner.  I set a system
restore point first.  It took about 15 minutes to download and I put it on
my desktop for easy access.  Problem is that when I double click nothing
happens.  It is not listed in Add/Remove Programs and is not listed in the
Start/Programs list either. What have I missed.  I downloaded the one at the
top of the page rather than the one for advanced users.
I am running Win XP Pro on a custom built computer with 2.40 gigahertz Intel
Celeron Processor, have a 40 gig harddrive, and have XP Service Pack 2.
I hope you can tell me what step I have missed and what I should do about
it.
Joyce
P.S.  The icon is quite attractive!  and says EClea2-0  Description under
Properties is Setup. exe