-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Recovery console

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:39:34 -0300

Thanks GMan, I have followed your instructions.  But a question... will that
put Windows as first choice when booting?  (I have several programmes
running so cannot reboot computer now)  At the moment the first choice on
boot is the Recovery Console and I have to be very quick fingered to click
on Windows before the machine choses the Console and I have to start all
over again!!!

Lil