-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Recovery CD--Help

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 08:34:15 -0700 (PDT)

Have you looked a a program like Ghost?
mihir <mihirgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Content-type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii
Dear All,

Recently I upgraded my OS from Win Me to Win XP SP1. I have loaded all
the drivers and the laptop is working fine.

I fear the day I have some prob on my laptop and thus wanted to make a
Automated Recovery disk, the way you get with each laptop.

Can somebody pl. guide me step by step on how do I go about.

Thanks,

Mihir

PLEASE:

1. Do not give this e-dress to any person or web site such as a card website
2. Delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance