-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Recommend a new CPU for me?

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:52:30 -0400

Go to the Dell outlet store.  Saw a Dimension with double layer DVD burner,
512MB RAM, 80 GB harddrive, upgraded warranty to 3 Years on-site and $24
next day shipping for less than $500.  You might need to add a network card,
but most motherboards have them built in.  Only 20 or 30 bucks for a good
one at Best Buy or Circuit City.

Don