-=PCTechTalk=- Re: RAM question

  • From: "Dorie Crews" <djcrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:10:32 -0600

Hi all,
I've also ordered from TigerDirect for four years without a problem.
The staff is very accommodating..just call.
Dorie

  Thanks Troth,

  I've ordered at least a dozen things from TigerDirect, motherboards,
  drives, RAM and monitors. Haven't had a single problem yet.

  Jo Ann

  ~OoO~ wrote:
  > I order about 75% of all my computer supplies, parts, hardware,
accessories, etc, from NewEgg. The other 25% comes from ZipZoomFly.com,
TigerDirect.com and the big 4 retailers (BestBuy, CompUSA, Staples, OfficeMax).
From NewEgg, I've ordered video cards, RAM, hard drives, computer towers,
printers, CD-ROM drives, etc. I've never once received anything defective from
NewEgg. From TigerDirect, every time I order a tower from them, at least the
first one comes in broken. Several times even the replacement came broken. But,
that's TigerDirect. With NewEgg, nothing has ever come broken.
  > The only bad thing with NewEgg is this: if you have a defective item sent
to you, YOU are responsible for paying for postage back to them.