-=PCTechTalk=- Re: RAM question

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:43:37 -0500

I order about 75% of all my computer supplies, parts, hardware, accessories,
etc, from NewEgg. The other 25% comes from ZipZoomFly.com, TigerDirect.com and
the big 4 retailers (BestBuy, CompUSA, Staples, OfficeMax). From NewEgg, I've
ordered video cards, RAM, hard drives, computer towers, printers, CD-ROM
drives, etc. I've never once received anything defective from NewEgg. From
TigerDirect, every time I order a tower from them, at least the first one comes
in broken. Several times even the replacement came broken. But, that's
TigerDirect. With NewEgg, nothing has ever come broken.
The only bad thing with NewEgg is this: if you have a defective item sent to
you, YOU are responsible for paying for postage back to them.

======================================
= SirTroth
= ICQ: 1717439
= YAHOO: SirTroth