-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quicken Backup+CD writer

  • From: mihir <mihirgk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:06:29 +0530

Hi,

I am  a bit confused here. I have a Roxio Easy creator version 5. Is it
same as Adaptec or are the two things different. By the way, I recently
upgraded from Win Me to Win XP and since have not been able to write CDs
even after reloading completely the Adaptec Easy creator 5. The CD
writer was working before I upgraded to Win XP.

Can some one help. Can some one give me a link to the web site from
where I can upgrade Adaptec Easy creator to Version 6.

Regards,

Mihir