-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:40:51 -0400

Guitar Man,

It's interesting that when I copied and pasted the 4yxxx to My Docs, the
"action" window indicated that the old name coxxx was the one being
moved from cache.  I believe this also occurred as we were working with
the 4yxxx in getting everything reorganized.  Again, just
interesting--everything seems to be  working!

Okay.  Now I have uninstalled Firefox, reinstalled QuickTime, and my
pattern making program videos are working better than ever!

Ready for the next step.

Thanks, so much.
Beverly