-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:24:31 -0400

Hi Guitar Man,
    The same error message came up when I tried to open
Firefox--"Firefox is already running, but is not responding.  To open a
new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or
restart Windows."  Windows has been restarted a gazillion times since we
first started getting this message.  Sorry!
Beverly