-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Quick Time

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:29:51 -0400

GuitarMan,
     I did unzip and installed the 42MB Flash file.
    However, now I have no SWF files listed in my Firefox "Manage" area!
There was something called FPX Flashpix Image.  I changed that, but it
didn't affect QT trying to open my puzzle site requiring Flash.  I'll
send you a screen shot of my current Firefox Manage area.
    Thanks.

    Beverly