-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Questions

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:28:43 -0500

Well, I personally like the occasional smaller off-topic threads as it makes
for a much warmer, family type atmosphere than most tech lists.  That's also
why I usually refer to all of you crazy people as a tech 'group' instead.
Still, there are folks who download the posts in Digest mode and too many
off-topic messages can easily get in the way.  So, maybe you're right and
it's time to reel them in a bit.  Still, the subject of sodium intake is a
serious one (even to the youngsters who don't believe it applies to them),
so I'm not going to lift a finger to stop that one.             :O)

Besides, given what I've been doing for the last 15 days or so, I certainly
DO want to be back.  This is MUCH easier!       lol

Peace,
GMan
http://reddit.com
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"