-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Proper edict

  • From: B <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:09:41 -0800 (PST)

I can understand that and it makes perfect sense for a person to first to try
to fix the problem or get as much info on said problem as possible. Time is
truly not in question her on my part my friend, I have my Cooking groups where
I was 2 folders of about 8,000 each behind. I tried that export feature and now
have to look at them by the folder I made just to save them, I can see them
though so..........I'm still under the apple tree.
GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Becky,
If you post a question, whoever believes they have a solution or
suggestion will reply as time permits. If you find no takers, feel free to
repost the query whenever you feel the first attempt was ignored (of course,
none of the posts are actually ignored, but I do know that it can sometimes
feel that way). The reason why we don't have any hard & fast rules about
time limits is that we have no way of knowing how desperate your situation
is to you. If it's something that MUST be solved quickly, it wouldn't be
much of a help for us to say you have to wait a week or two before you can
ask it again. And if there's no real rush, give it a while before reposting
since someone may be researching the issue before replying.

It's very important to remember that some questions may be beyond the
understanding of the folks trying to help. Whenever possible, we try to
research issues before attempting to answer them and that can cause a delay
in the eventual reply. This will sometimes result in a reply that only
contains a request for more info from you. If the topic is REALLY beyond
what anyone here can handle, you may not get any answer at all. If that's
the case, you might get something from one of us to that effect.

Peace,
GMan

The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask.