-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problems with Windows SP2

  • From: "Tempting2Taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:27:17 -0700

You can rename the folder that it's in and it shouldn't start up....

From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Problems with Windows SP2
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:37:28 -0400

my windows messanger still shows in the bottom of my computer wiht an icon
and says not signed in when I place mouse over it.  I want to rid of it
also.. I had rid of it on my other computer but not this one.  Isnt there a
way to go into control panel, administrative tools, services, and diable
"messanger", actually I just looked and mine has been disabled.  I guess the
icon still shows at the bottom.

christy