-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Pop ups

  • From: "Chris Spotta" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:28:32 +0100

It certainly could be windows messenger popups
You can tell them by their old style look, with a standard 'x' top right for
closing them rather than IE popups which have the standard minimise,
maximise, and red 'x' for closing.
If it windows messenger popups then a trip to windows update to update your
OS will soon stop these from bothering you, nothing else is necessary -
Windows XP was patched to stop these quite a while ago.

Regards

Chris
callto://spotta/
chris@xxxxxxxxxx