-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Please Read - Important information for members of PCTechTalk

Y'all have me worried now -- I though people would be ROFL!!   Of course it's a
joke!  If you read to the bottom, I even said it was <laugh>

  Regards from the
"Keyboard Cowboy",

   Master NetLord
         ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Wednesday
07/31/2002
12:15:46 PM

A friend is someone who doesn't like the same people you do. - Proverb