  From: Wyatt M. Portendt
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 4:13 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plain text in OE was Re: JS Fortnight B Trojan

  Here, using a second phone line for the computer, dialup was only about ten
  dollars cheaper per month.  We got rid of the second phone line, the dialup
  service, and for another ten dollars a month we increased our speed tenfold
  and it's more reliable.

  On 6/9/2003 at 8:26 AM a whisper was heard, and the one known as kg6ocz was
  rumoured to have uttered....

            |  Maybe sometimes it isnt' a matter of wanting and
            |  just doing..Maybe sometimes
            |  it's a matter of not being able to AFFORD to do it.."just go
            |  for it" isn't
            |  ALWAYS in the cards...

  ---