-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plain text in OE was Re: JS Fortnight B Trojan

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 04:17:18 -0700

So I've heard. You probably realized by now that the objection to the cost
was not my post.  I also use AVG and plan to install ZA , but someone told
me to wait on that until I get the cable, I don't know why.  If I download
ZA now, with my dialup, will it interfere with the cable installation?  Or
is it just more stuff to change over?  I just read a few more posts and I
see Wyatt has the same idea as I do, I also see how passionate you are about
the highspeed connections <g> I just can't wait--I HATE waiting!!!  Glo