-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plain Text in OE

  • From: "Doug" <trycbp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 17:44:06 +0200

Hi Mike,
Does that update also update OE 6 ?

Doug.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 5:25 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Plain Text in OE

  Hi Doug,
  Here is last weeks critical update;

  Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-020
  Security Update for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
  http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=162766

  WHY WE ARE ISSUING THIS UPDATE
  A number of security issues have been identified in Microsoft Internet
  Explorer that could enable an attacker to compromise your Microsoft
  Windows(R)-based systems and then take a variety of actions.
  For example, an attacker could run programs on a computer used to view the
  attacker's Web site. This
  vulnerability affects computers that have Microsoft Internet Explorer
  installed. (You do not have to be using Internet Explorer as your Web
  browser to be affected by this issue.)
  You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft.

  Impact:     Allow an attacker to execute code of their choice
  Max Risk:   Critical

  PRODUCTS AFFECTED
  Internet Explorer 5.01
  Internet Explorer 5.5
  Internet Explorer 6.0

  http://www.mwn.ca/ UPDATED 05/06/03
  See my Anti-Virus pages  UPDATED 05/06/03
  <http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
  A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

  On 09/06/2003 at 4:09 PM Doug wrote:

  Ahhhhh, yep, I haven't updated mine for a while, anyone know a place to get
  the upload, somewhere, where you don't have to let them know your inside
  leg measurement and what you had for breakfast  LOL
  Doug.

  Providing information for the town of Torrevieja on the Costa Blanca
  http://www.TorreviejaInformation.com