-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Phones

  • From: "T. Hunt" <ilrover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 21:49:33 -0400

My motto with telephones is CHEAP!!!!  I've used Vtech and now have a GE
2.4GHz cordless, a Vtech 900MHz model 920ADL 2-line, and some sort of
unknown 2-line model in the bedroom. I just went and looked and it's a
GE 2-9775 2-line and it's old and the buttons don't work very well, so I
wouldn't recommend that one but you probably couldn't buy it even if you
wanted to.

The GE 2.4GHz has good sound quality and was reasonable; $49.99 marked
down to $39.99 and then some sort of instant rebate got it down to
$34.99 at Target. Target has some great deals on telephones.

I've looked at the more expensive phones but since I carry them around
while I work in the yard and leave them on the cars, I go for cheap
instead.  Seems to work for me.

Tom