-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PaintShop Pro 6.0

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 14:31:27 -0700

When I opened to show "My Documents"  and right clicked and
even right clicked on a jpg or gif, there was no Open or Open
with option so I went into Start, Run, explorer.exe and did it
from there.

Now my right click when I open a Window has those two options
back in it so thank bunches.  Plus I can now open my gifs and
jpgs.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com ©
"Sharing is the Key to all our Success"