-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PaintShop Pro 6.0

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:47:54 -0700

Ok went to PaintShop Pro and the choices were grayed out
meaning I could not uncheck what I had checked so I uninstalled
Paint Shop Pro thinking this would alleviate the problem.  Well
it did to a point.

My jpgs and gifs all show in the details that they are jpgs and
gifs but when I go to click on them nothing happens.  They will
not pop up in IE like they used to.

So what now folks??

http://www.agoodread.com ©
"Sharing is the Key to all our Success"