-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: "Brenda" <pima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:11:07 -0400

HMN i cant explain where i am but in the recovery program i click the
cluster and  click read as text and it opens it but it has the wierd
characters mixed in with it all so i have to sift thru them, if i knew how
to RESTORE  them id send them back to mail...but im not familiar at all with
this recovery tool.i just winged it and had luck i guess....
today is my daughters b day so ion a bit i will stop till later, again thank
you all for so much help. see you  later..