-=PCTechTalk=- Re: -=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: "Lee Rhodes" <lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 07:03:04 -0700

Do you know what format they are in?   File extension.   If not right click,
go to properties and then on the general tab it should give you the file path
and also the 3 letter extension. While you there, at the bottom you will see
three boxes...the first being read only...see if it's checked.
Lee Rhodes  lenella@xxxxxxxxxxx