-=PCTechTalk=- Re: PC Pitstop

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:38:59 -0800 (PST)

Hank,
If I remember correctly....
Your motherboard the 440BX, may easily be overclocked.
Also, it may be able to take a Pentium 3.
So a 1Ghz may be possible, without nothing more then
buying the Slot One cartridge.

I don't have any websites to research this off hand.
Will take a look through the net when I have some
time.

Glen

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/itsolutions/howto/winxphow.asp
> [...]
> same in
>   > each profile (antivirus? firewall?, Internet
>   > connection? Pop-Up Stopper, etc.), and what
>   > information is exclusive to each profile?  If
> one
>   > profile uses Internet Explorer as its browser,
> do
>   > all the profiles have Internet Explorer?  If so,
> do
>   > all the profiles see the History and added
> Favorites
>   > of the other profiles?  Do they all see the
> email
>   > that came in when another profile opened the
> mail
>   > program?  If one profile rearranges the Start
> Menu,
>   > does it appear in all profiles?
>   >   >
>   >   >If one profile downloads music, are the music
>   > files in all the profiles?  If one profile
> visits a
>   > naughty website, or starts receiving naughty
> pop-ups
>   > as a result of any web site that they've
> visited, do
>   > all the other profiles start getting naughty
>   > pop-ups?
>   >   >
>   >   >I have a friend with XP who is experiencing
> some
>   > pop-ups in other profiles, including two that
> are
>   > rarely ever logged on to, but these pop-ups are
> not
>   > appearing in her profile.  I installed Pop-Up
>   > Stopper in her profile.  Does it show up in all
> the
>   > profiles?
>   >   >
>   >   >My thoughts are that each profile can have
> their
>   > own personal settings (background, screen saver,
>   > etc.), but all files on the computer are
> available
>   > to all profiles, and that the browser and email
>   > program are shared by all profiles.
>   >   >
>   >   >Thanks!  : )
>   >   >
>   >   >dj
>   >   >To unsub or change your email settings:
>   >   >//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>   >   >
>   >   >To access our Archives:
>   >
>   >
> >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCTechTalk/messages/
>   >   >//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>   >   >
>   >   >For more info:
>   >
>   >

>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >   >
>   >
>   >   To unsub or change your email settings:

=== message truncated ===