-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "Dr. Benway" <benwaydr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:28:51 -0700 (PDT)

You need the current version 2.2 for full Vista
support. You can order the cd from openoffice.org
(under $8.00 US if I recall). If you get it from some
other source make sure of the version number.

--- Magick <alienkc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey Sandi
> I never noticed where you got this disc. Is it vista
> compatible?

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through." Robert Hunter

that gives answers, not web links.