-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Open Office... Wow!

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:15:46 -0400

I'm thinking about getting RoboForm in the paid version.  Probably the
portable version RoboForm2Go, for the unlimited use to move between the
various computers I use and then have the free version to keep the most
critical passwords available that are unique to each computer or that I
can't do without when I forget to bring the USB device along.

Is everybody that uses RoboForm happy with it?